Hello there! Welcome aboard =)
My name is Michele Mattioni and I'm a computational neuroscientist. I obtained my Bachelor (hons) from the Università Politecnica delle Marche, then my Master Of Science (hons) from the Università di Camerino.
I received my joint Ph.D. from the University of Cambridge and the EBI, during which I studied multiscale modelling, multicompartiment neurons, biochemical pathways and their interaction on synaptic plasticity. More info about this in the academic category.
To be up to date with my latest endevours, you could check out one of the links below, or have a look to the different projects I'm up to in the projects section. Over there I've summarized some of the projects I have undergoing or I did in the past.
You can email me at email@example.com, or
- you can follow me on Twitter
- subscribe to my Blog
- add me to your circle on Google+
- check out my Github
- have a look at some of my slides on Slideshare
- visit my profile on Linkedin
Latest post from the blog
- 05 Jun 2012 » SustainableSouk, a geolocalized market to trade local goods
- 05 Jun 2012 » Science and Society program
- 04 Jun 2012 » NeuroML and standards
- 04 Jun 2012 » Multiscale modelling, integrating electrical and biochemical
- 01 Jun 2012 » Neuronvisio, a Neuron companion